Nexus Services provide 24/7 response whenever emergencies occur at home, at work, at major shopping centres, residential buildings, commercial premises, or wherever help is needed.
Our 30+ years of experience in the building industry ensure we deliver well-managed, quality solutions and support. We are trusted for our fast response times and large portfolio of qualified and experienced trades that bring expert knowledge across all fields of the construction and building industries.
“Our extensive list of trades allows us to manage each project seamlessly and handle all aspects of any restoration, thereby improving outcomes and time to completion.”
Andrew Winning, Director
Nexus works with many large insurers who entrust us to handle policyholders’ claims quickly and professionally. We know how swiftly an emergency situation can become critical and cause extensive damage. Our rapid response teams are deployed and onsite within the shortest possible timeframe, to secure the property and make safe any damages until our expert contractors can deliver a full assessment and recommendation on the works required.
Our Emergency Response Commitment
- We are experts in building and construction standards and safety compliance across residential and commercial buildings with specialist experience in emergency repair situations, equipping our teams to minimise stress, cost, damage and disruption.
- We approach every emergency situation differently to ensure repair recommendations are cost effective and appropriate to the property usage.
- We ensure all parties involved receive regular and relevant communication to keep them up to date on progress of restoration works.
- We provide quality assurances of all our work with final sign off sought from clients for all works carried out.
The Nexus team have been entrusted with building and construction work for the following organisations:
- Pindara Private Hospital
- CabWater (Caboolture Shire Council) Civil & Construction
- Virgin Blue
- Koko Black
- Nextra Newsagency
- Port Office Hotel
- Herron Accountants
- Sinclair Financial
- Harajuku Gyoza